Saturday, April 25, 2009

Farm Truck

Finally found a truck we can call ours this week.
Never owned a Dodge before, but this one had the right features at the right price. Got an extended cab for the baby, V-8 for haulin lumber and piggies, 4-wheel for getting in and out of the driveway. It didn't have a trailer hitch, which I took as a good sign. I'd rather put my own hitch on than wonder whether the transmission was abused in the past. So I ordered the hitch and a wiring kit which should arrive next week. Then we can stop hauling with the minivan!






This is Karen posing with the new Dakota. She laughed at me for buying rubber floor mats for the truck. I know what the floors of a farm truck can get to looking like. Think I should ban her from driving it if she's gonna laugh at my detailing choices?

No comments: